BOOK ALASKA FLIGHTS NOW!
7 DIRECT FLIGHTS TO ANCHORAGE
We talk to so many people who believe traveling to Valdez, Alaska is like taking a trip to the moon. While the skiing and snowboarding in Valdez is out of this world, getting here is easier than you may think. With direct flights to Anchorage from numerous U.S. cities, and a short connecting flight to Valdez, you will be heli-skiing in the Chugach Mountains the morning after your arrival in Alaska. Check out these direct flight times to Anchorage:
- Seattle ► Anchorage: 3 hours 38 minutes
- Portland ► Anchorage: 3 hours 50 minutes
- Denver ► Anchorage: 5 hours 30 minutes
- Los Angeles ► Anchorage: 5 hours 45 minutes
- Phoenix ► Anchorage: 6 hours 2 minutes
- Minneapolis ► Anchorage: 6 hours 13 minutes
- Chicago ► Anchorage: 6 hours 35 minutes
In addition to these direct flights, dozens of flights from around the world with only one stop are available. Think about this: you catch a flight early Saturday morning and arrive in Anchorage in the afternoon. A short connecting flight from Anchorage arrives in Valdez early evening. The next morning you are flying in a helicopter to ski thousands upon thousands of vertical feet of pristine Chugach powder!